Terms and Conditions - Palmerston Sports Club Inc. (PSC)
Members Cash & Points Draw – Friday Night
The Members Cash Draw – will commence as at 5:30pm on Friday 9th February 2018 and continue weekly on Fridays until January 25th, 2019.
1. In order to participate in the Promotion, persons must be current financial members of Palmerston Sports Club Inc. (PSC) and must be on the club premises at the time of the draw to claim their prize.
2. Members must be present to win and the winning member must make themselves known to the official representative of PALMERSTON SPORTS CLUB INC. (PSC) who performed the draw within 4 (four) minutes. If the member fails to do so in the allotted 4 (four) minutes or is unable to meet all the terms and conditions of the Promotion, then that prize is forfeited.
3. The Winning member must produce their current membership card and photo identification if requested by the person conducting the draw to claim the prize. Failure to do so will deem them ineligible to claim the prize.
4. Draws take place at 5.30pm and 7.30pm every Friday night during the promotional period.
5. Prize pool starts at $500 and jackpots by $500 weekly if a winner is not found following the second draw of the night.
6. If a winner is found at any draw during that night, then the prize is deemed to have been won. Prize pool would recommence at $500 for the next following draw.
7. When the prize pool reaches $10,000 two (2) further regular weekly draws (4) will take place. If a drawn member is not present and the prize not claimed, the next draw night will be a Must Win draw.
8. On a ‘Must Win Draw Night’ the 1st draw @ 5:30pm will be for $10,000. A secondary draw @ 7:30pm will take place for $10,000 should the first draw @ 5:30pm not be claimed.
9. If the $10,000 is not claimed @ 5:30pm or 7:30pm we will move into Cash Draws for on-site members as follows :
a. Members who have swiped their card at the entry terminals within the Club between 10am and 7:30pm on the day of the Must Win Draw Night will receive a ticket entry. Ticket entry is to be placed in the draw barrel, located at Reception by 7:45pm to be eligible for the draw. Entries received after this time are not eligible for the draws.
b. Seven draws will be conducted from the draw barrel in the following manner :
i. 7:45pm - $250
ii. 8:00pm - $500
iii. 8:15pm - $500
iv. 8:30pm - $750
v. 8:45pm - $1,000
vi. 9:00pm - $2,000
vii. 9:15pm - $5,000
c. If a member is not present within two (2) minutes to claim the prize a re-draw will take place
The draws will be conducted by a representative of the Palmerston Sports Club Inc.
10. PALMERSTON SPORTS CLUB INC. (PSC) reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under this promotion if there are any changes to the law which would render the promotion or any prizes offered under the promotion unlawful.
11. Payment of PRIZE(S), Prize(s) will be available immediately following the draw, for which a winner(s) have been determined. The Payment of prize funds to the winning Member(s) shall be as :
i. 10% of any Prize will be applied as loyalty points to the loyalty program for the member to spend within the Club, at the rate of 100 points = $1 in value.
ii. A maximum of $1,000 will be available in Cash.
iii. The balance of the prize(s) will be paid in the form of a crossed Cheque made payable to the Winner(s).
12. Decisions of the management of Palmerston Sports Club Inc. (PSC) are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. PALMERSTON SPORTS CLUB INC. (PSC) Board of Management, employees and their immediate families and members who are banned or self-excluded are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
14. Participation in the Promotion by a member confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Promotion and the Club’s Rules and By-Laws in force from time to time.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion on a prescribed draw day, such draw(s) shall be postponed to the next scheduled draw day.
16. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. The laws of the Northern Territory of Australia govern the promotion.
18. The promoter is the Palmerston Sports Club Inc. (PSC) ABN : 73506470278
19. A copy of the terms and conditions governing this promotion can be obtained from the Club or from the Clubs’ website.